1.08.2007

 

My name is Otto. I am an FJU student. I come from E-land( i.e. the place is also called Yi-lan) where is very nice and beautiful.

During this summer I worked part-time at International Folk Game Festival, Yi-lan. My job is pushing many products like toy cars. It is very unfadable experience for me, and I get many friends.

I enjoy listening to music like "A lalalala long (Sweety) - Inner Circle", "Your Song - Elton John", and etc.

I major in chemistry. Why? It is just due to my senior high school chemical teacher, she let chemistry interests me. The most students think it she is strict with her student, but I enjoy going to her class.

I enjoy reading one of Hans Christian Andersen Fairy Tales which is called The Shepherdess and the Chimney-Sweep. I first heard about this fairy tales on Taiwan Public Television. The story attracts me very much more than another. It's so picturesque and vivid that I really enjoy reading it.

One of my favorite movies is Pride & Prejudice. Why? Because its content attracts me very much. The writer described the story of social life in 18th-century England where is that I want to go. Maybe due to this reason I ever read this novel, I want to see the movie. I can't find one of its shortcomings. Besides Pride & Prejudice, my favorite movies include The Lion King, Death Note, Original:Gach Bell-101th Devil, and etc.

p.s. E-land and Yi-lan is the same place

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]