1.13.2007

 
Whatz Your Goal?
What's my goal during this four years? Hahaha... I don't know, but maybe without the four year now. Why? I can't find the first goal. I don't know what reason I am here now for. May transfer to another school or join the army. Hahaha...
If I don't want to keep the actual state... I want to learn English well. I want to study the chemistry well. I also want to learn the second language like Japenese, and so on. The goal is too more to achieve, and that is like dream. I know no one can be good at all. I want to try to find what I like. Like de Vinci(he observes an object before he draws it.) I need to understand myself more before I do anything. I want to use the chance to understand myself. I thank you Albert. thanks for your teaching.
Maybe you will think I am so faint. So what! Itz me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]